During this two-day event, the Forum agenda will focus on the most topical aspects of the Baltic commercial real estate market:
- Baltic economies and real estate markets: what will the new era look like?
- RE leaders’ scenarios and investment strategies for 2022
- What’s new on the menu? RE niche segments the pandemic brought on board
- Funding alternatives. Is the era of banks past?
- Cities in a post-Covid world
- How urban infrastructure can serve development of CRE?
- The second day of the Forum will be dedicated to discussing the RESIDENTIAL, RETAIL, INDUSTRIAL and OFFICES segments and their investment prospects with key players in the region
Forum working language – English.
Let’s reconnect in Vilnius, at BREIF 2021!